Faure & Faure Inc. in Paarl offers an exciting opportunity for an experienced Wills and Estates Administration Secretary.
- One year Wills and Estates Administration Secretarial experience
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent typing skills. (Speed and accuracy will be evaluated during interviews.)
- Day to day administration of Estates
- Assistance with Drafting of Wills (This includes complex testamentary trusts)
- Attend to and solve the Queries on Sheets from the Master’s office
- Advertising of Estate Late matters with the media houses as per Section 29 and 35 of Estate Duty Act 45/1965
- Telephone liaison: Effective screening and problem resolution
- Typing of all correspondence
- General administration including filing, e-mails, faxes, maintaining an efficient and effective departmental filing system
- Invoicing and collection of outstanding accounts
- Assist other professionals and secretaries in the team when required
- Results driven: Ability to work well under pressure without compromising work quality or standards. Ability to handle high volumes of work as well as meet deadlines with the view to add value to the business by delivering the required results.
- Team work: Ability to assist with knowledge transfer to junior professionals and take advantage of team interactions.
- Work Standards: Ability to produce consistent high quality work. Maintain a high standard of service during the administration process without supervision.
- Ethical: Display honesty and integrity at all times.