Black Economic Empowerment
Black economic empowerment is a reality of the South African economy and is one of the foundations for building an equitable socio-economic society. Our impeccable B-BBEE credentials and in-depth experience will guide you to the most practical and effective empowerment arrangement.
- Ownership (equity) by black persons
- Management control by black persons
- Employment equity targets
- Skills development and the transfer of skills to black employees
- Preferential procurement from black owned suppliers